Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Lesley McKenna, Coach Developer for UK Sport and Sport Scotland as well Programme Manager for GB Snowsports (@LesleyMckenna) and Sarah Murray, Performance Psychologist and owner of Performance Edge Psychology (@Sarahsportpsych). MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep79: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: Laurence Halsted, former GB Olympic Fencer, former Performance Director for Danish Fencing and currently Director of Mentoring at the True Athlete Project, Dr Jon Rhodes, founding member of Imagery Coaching and lecturer at the University of Plymouth and Richard Cheetham, Senior fellow in Sports Coaching at the University of Winchester and coach developer with a variety of sports.
THIS WEEK’S CONTENT
- Becoming A True Athlete: A Practical Philosophy for Flourshing Through Sport – Laurence Halsted
- Imagery Coaching – Dr Jon Rhodes, ImageryCoaching.com
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Tough Stuff: Seven Hard Truths About Being A Head Coach – Cody Royle
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy – Jon Gordon
- Life Lessons: From Sport and Beyond with Laurence Halsted – Simon Mundie
- Life Lesson: From Sport and Beyond with Johann Hari – Simon Mundie