Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Mike Pride, chiropractor and rugby coach, Isak Hommedal, Norweigan sports club leader and Matthew Shaw, sports lecturer and coach. All are rugby players in Norway who have been instrumental in setting up rugby clubs in the west of the country. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep66: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: Mike Rogers, Waikato Women’s head coach, former Bay of Plenty senior and U19 coach and host Inside Running coach learning series and Jay Carter, Golf New Zealand National Coach and host Talking Performance podcast.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and discuss how it can be applied to coaching.
This week’s content
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Talking Performance Podcast – Jay Carter
- Inside Running Coach Learning Series – Mike Rogers
- The Sport Psych Show with Elliott Newell and Craig Morris – Dan Abrahams
- Videos Rules For Coaches – Doug Lemox and Codex Analysis
- Where Other Won’t with Doug Lemov and Todd Beane – Cody Royle
- Positive Teacher Relationships – University of Edinburgh
- How to Work with a Manipulative Person – Harvard Business Review
Study Opportunity: please help out and complete
Perfectionism and Wellbeing in Coaches – Newcastle University