Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Laurence Halsted, former GB Olympic Fencer, former Performance Director for Danish Fencing and currently Director of Mentoring at the True Athlete Project. Dr Jon Rhodes, founding member of Imagery Coaching and lecturer at the University of Plymouth and Richard Cheetham, Senior fellow in Sports Coaching at the University of Winchester and coach developer with a variety of sports. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep64: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: James Hamilton Director of Rugby at Nottingham High School and Andy Drummond Head of Athletic Development at Nottingham High School
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and discuss how it can be applied to coaching.
This week’s content
- Building Successful Coach Athlete Relationships – Sophia Jowett
- 40 Years with a Whistle – Life Lessons from the Field of Play – Dan John
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Long Win – Cath Bishop
- The Dan John Podcast – Dan John
- The Real Science of Sport Podcast: Should Rugby reduce the number of substitutes to lower injury risk? – Professor Ross Tucker