Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Dan Abrahams, Freelance Sport and Exercise Psychologist and Dr Abbe Brady, Sport and Exercise Psychologist and Head of Psychology and Pedagogic Science at St Mary's University The team dissect the book The Long Win: The Search for a Better Way to Succeed by Cath Bishop. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep20: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests:
Marianne Davies, senior coach developer at UK Coaching, Jenny Coady, coach developer at UK Coaching, Dr Anna Stodter, Senior Lecturer in Sports Coaching and PE at Anglia Ruskin University.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and say how to use it on the pitch, at all the levels of the game.
This week’s content:
- Talking to Strangers – Malcolm Gladwell
- The Learning Journeys Podcast – Lesley McKenna
- The Magic Academy – Rob Townsend
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Empty Brain – Robert Epstein
- The High Performance Podcast – Ben Ainslie
- UK Coaching, Understanding Your Emotions – Joe Montemurro
- Adventure Thinking Live – Paul Pritchard
- The Magic Academy – Eilidh Gibson
- A Move Towards Reconceptualising Direct Instruction In Sports Coaching – Ed Cope and Chris Cushion
- Eddie Jones Coaching Podcast – Justin Langer
- The Coaching Discourse – Episode 1 – Derek O’Riordan, Anna Stodter and Lauire MacDonald
Please assist Anna with part of her academic research:
Research Survey – Analysing the professional development activities of Sports Coaches’ during the COVID-19 pandemic – Dr Anna Stodter and Dr Simon Phelan