How many times have you seen an overlap go to waste? Not a 2 v 1, but if you have 4 v 3 or 5 v 3? MORE
VIDEO: Ladder mirror warm up
Use this warm-up exercise to develop quick reactions as well as awareness of your opponent’s movements. You can use cones instead of ladders.
- Put a player either side of a ladder (or a row of cones).
- One player mirrors the other.
- The first player puts their foot into a ladder space and then another.
- The other follows.
- Run for 30 seconds and then swap who leads.
- Develop with the leader putting their hand or foot in the space.
- Keeping rotating the pairs.
- Develop by the mirroring player having to match the opposite limb; so left foot matches right.