Dan Cottrell speaks to Jess Bunyard, Andy Stevens and Jamie Green about their approaches to Return to Play. Jess is director of women and girls rugby and RDO at Huddersfield YMCA RFC. Andy is chair of mini and juniors at Ellingham and Ringwood RFC. Jamie is director of rugby at Royston RFC. They all coach across a wide range of age groups. MORE
Smashing defence training with energy and purpose
Katleho Lynch is a South Africa U17s elite development coach. His passionate about defence training U18s teams at schools, plus working with provinces, clubs and universities.
He has learned his trade from all parts of the rugby world and brings his energy and purpose into his sessions.
In this podcast, he outlines:
- The key techniques he looks for
- How he builds techniques into skills
- Ways in which you can make tackling more gamelike
- How he drives his players to higher standards
- What systems suit what situations