Dan talks to two key people from the Crusaders Coaching Leadership Programme™: Crusaders International Academy Manager Grant Keenan, and Kaila Colbin, CEO of Crusaders leadership training partner Boma. They share their experience of working with the 13-time Super Rugby winners from New Zealand, and how the team has built their culture and environment MORE
My bible of coaching skills and how to engage with Gen-Z players
Dan chats with head of the Dragon Academy, Dai Rees about his coaching experiences in a long career, including Dragons Regional Coach, stints as Wales Sevens and Wales U21s coach, heading up the rugby development and high performance the Hong Kong RU, as well as working within the WRU high performance platform and most recently as head of rugby at Seaford College.
He has just launched Red Road Coaching Partnership, and we touch on how mental skills and preparation for competition is so vital in the modern era.
- Making coaching relevant to Gen-Z players
- What he would include in his bible of skills
- What a training session would look like to get more from the players
- What are his principles of play
- How his coaching fits into the learning cycle
- And lots of practical ways to assess your coaching and make more of a difference with your players
To find out more about Red Road Coaching partnership, click here