Dan Cottrell invites Dave Sharkey, Ged Hall and Edd Conway to say how they would use Doug Lemov's latest book, The Coach's Guide to Teaching in their own environments. Bestselling author and teaching guru Doug has drawn on his vast practical classroom experience to see he can help coaches produce better players. The panel discusses their main takeaways from the book in the context of their own coaching. MORE
How to make more from analysis of your games
Dan talks to Barry Frost of Pass Analysis about how you can get more all the analysis that might be available for your team. This is a very practical insight into getting more from the data, at all levels.
Here are some of the main topics we touched on:
- What is analysis
- How analysis creates new thoughts
- How do we make analysis easy to use for coaches to make sense of it
- What is the most essential information available
- Winning the battle of the metrics
- What does “opportunities taken and missed” mean for a coach
- How do you have positive conversations with players with the data
- What is a perfect pass?
- How can we analyse decision making
- What sort of analysis can you do when you are simply watching the game
For more on Pass Analysis visit www.passanalysis.co.uk