Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Dan Abrahams, Freelance Sport and Exercise Psychologist and Dr Abbe Brady, Sport and Exercise Psychologist and Head of Psychology and Pedagogic Science at St Mary's University The team dissect the book The Long Win: The Search for a Better Way to Succeed by Cath Bishop. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep15: Reviewing last week’s pick of the pods & webinars
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests Aaron James, James Farndon and Paul Baty review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each episode and how to use it on the pitch, at all the levels of the game.
The main three reviews are:
- English Rugby Shake-up – News article
- Ben Mercer – Fringes: Life on the Edge of Professional Rugby
- Man Down: The Anti-Man-Up Movement – Jamie Clements talks Positive Masculinity with Dr Dan Guinness
- UK Coaching – Back To Coaching: Teaching Games For Understanding – Tom Hartley Friday 7th August – 12 – 1pm
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – Contextual Interference – with Dan Walker
- Rio Ferdinand and Owen Farrell | Talking mental health for Heads Up #SoundOfSupport
- Walker Talks Coaching Podcast By Dan Walker – Andi Manley: Resilience, Soft Skills & Setting Standards