Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Laurence Halsted, former GB Olympic Fencer, former Performance Director for Danish Fencing and currently Director of Mentoring at the True Athlete Project. Dr Jon Rhodes, founding member of Imagery Coaching and lecturer at the University of Plymouth and Richard Cheetham, Senior fellow in Sports Coaching at the University of Winchester and coach developer with a variety of sports. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep82: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: Zane Winslade, author of the Mental Toughness Journal, mental performance coach with Flow Sport and coach and Kyle McLean, coach developer, educator, owner of The Coaching Gig and coach.
THIS WEEK’S CONTENT
The Mental Toughness Journal – Zane Winslade
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Coaching Gig – Kyle McLean
- The Coaching Gig Junior Rugby Resource – Kyle Mclean
- Flow Sport – Zane Winslade
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – Cal Newport
- Eat That Frog: Get More of the Important Things Done Today! – Brian Tracy
- Revisiting Masters (1992): Implicit Motor Learning – Tim Buszard
- The Epic Story of Implicit Motor Learning – Professor Rich Master