Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Laurence Halsted, former GB Olympic Fencer, former Performance Director for Danish Fencing and currently Director of Mentoring at the True Athlete Project. Dr Jon Rhodes, founding member of Imagery Coaching and lecturer at the University of Plymouth and Richard Cheetham, Senior fellow in Sports Coaching at the University of Winchester and coach developer with a variety of sports. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep74: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: Josh Fletcher, experienced wellness practitioner with Formula 2, professional rugby, and the Special Forces and Finn Kelly, rugby coach, current BSc coaching student and host of the Athlete Wellness podcast.
This Week’s Content
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Wellness Paradox: The Stress of Being Healthy – PsychAlive
- The Athlete Welfare podcast – Finn Kelly
- Performance Practitioner Wellness Journals – Josh Fletcher
- Roundup Rodeo with Simon Mundie, Sam Jarman and Andy Morrison – Phil Llewellyn
- Life Lessons and Beyond with Rupert Spire – Simon Mundie
- Practitioner Wellbeing Facebook Community – Josh Fletche