Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Alison Payne, executive coach and mentor, equestrian and paddle sports coach and Gary Laybourne, CEO Coach Core, track and field and academy football coach. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep67: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests: Sam Jarman, player and coach developer in golf, rugby, cricket and football, Andy Morrison, pro golf mental performance coach and Simon Mundie, broadcaster in radio and TV, host of the Don’t Tell Me The Score and Life Lessons from Sport and Beyond podcasts and aspiring author.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and discuss how it can be applied to coaching.
This week’s content
- Life Lessons From Sport and Beyond with Jonny Wilkinson – Simon Mundie
- Life Lessons From Sport and Beyond with Rupert Spira – Simon Mundie
- The High Performance Podcast with Jonny Wilkinson – Jake Humphrey and Damien Hughes
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment – Eckhart Tolle
- A New Earth: The life-changing follow up to The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- Syd Banks – Syd Banks website
- The Three Principles reading list – Syd Banks
- Francis Lucile – Francis Lucile Website
- The World is a University – Francis Lucile
Study Opportunity – Please help out and complete
Perfectionism and Wellbeing in Coaches – Newcastle University