Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Laurie MacDonald, Coach Developer for Sport Scotland and Coaching Discourse Podcast Co-host, Chloe Brown, Head of Girls Talent Pathway Northamptonshire FA, Peterborough United Ladies Assistant Manager and FA Tutor and Ellie Gennings, Lecturer at the University of Winchester and PhD student studying the impact of outdoor physical activity on children's well being. MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep39: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests:
Elliott Newell, Sports Psychologist with the English Institute of Sport, Hugh Gilmore, Sports Psychologist with British Weightlifting and British Athletics, co-host of the Eighty Percent Mental Podcast and Dr Pete Olusoga, senior lecturer in Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University and co-host of the Eighty Percent Mental Podcast
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and say how to use it on the pitch, at all the levels of the game.
This week’s content:
- Principled Curriculum Design – William, 2013
- When Change Orientated Feedback Enhances Motivation, Well-being and Performance – Carpentier & Mageau, 2012
- Losers – Netflix
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Eighty Percent Mental Podcast – Pete Olusoga
- Last Chance U – Netflix
- The Good Ancestor: How to Think Long Term in a Short-Term World – Roman Krznaric
- The Highs and the Lows—Exploring the Nature of Optimally Impactful Development Experiences on the Talent Pathway – Taylor & Collins, 2020