Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week. This week's guests: Dr Amy Whitehead, Reader, Associate Professor, Lecturer and Researcher in Sports Psychology at Liverpool John Moores University and Coaching and Chris Chapman, UK Coaching as Learning Experience Manager and Rugby Coach MORE
Roundup Rodeo Ep18: Reviewing the best content
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week’s guests:
John Lawn, head of game development, RFU, Dusty Miller, a performance mentor at the English Institute of Sport and John Widdowson, match official development officer with England Rugby.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and say how to use it on the pitch, at all the levels of the game.
This week’s content:
- The Oval World. A Global History of Rugby by Tony Collins
- Shackleton’s Way by Morrell & Capparell
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Rugby Reloaded Tony Collins
- The High Performance Podcast with Baroness Michelle Mone Jake Humphrey and Damian Hughes
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind podcast review by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Sports Performance Show – Dan Abrahams talks with Stuart Wilkinson
- England Rugby The Eddie Jones Podcast – Eddie and Conor O’Shea talks with Joe Schmidt
- The Innovation Show – Tactics for Disruptive Thinking – Jeremy Gutsche
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – Sam Holmshaw talks with Marianne Davies
- The Sports Coaching Podcast – Sam Holmshaw talks with Damien McGrath