0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Click on the VIEW QUESTIONS button to review your answers
You need 100% pass rate to get your certificate, so retake if you didn’t quite make it.
In a game, how many attacking players are involved in support at any one time?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following are ways in which the ball carrier uses their support?CorrectIncorrect
What are the probable roles of players 1 and 2, 3 and 5, 4 and 6 at this moment in time?
- Take a pass in the next play
- Win the next ruck
- Take the next pass
1 and 2
3 and 5
4 and 6
- Source of the ball, probably a ruck or scrum. Involved in next play, not this one.
- Good chance of receiving in pass in this play.
- May receive pass in this play, but ready for pass in next play.
- May receive pass in this play, options to go either side of ruck in next play.
Which of the following are skills for the ball carrier to use their support players?CorrectIncorrect
Skills of the supporting player
To receive this pass, put into order the skills that number 11 probably used first.
- Easier to see where to attack and put pace on the ball
- Closer to the ball carrier