Apply Pressure quiz
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Click on the VIEW QUESTIONS button to review your answers
You need 100% pass rate to get your certificate, so retake if you didn’t quite make it.
Which of the following is a way of applying pressure on the defenceCorrectIncorrect
Fast, accurate skills through the principles of play will stress a defence.
In this picture, which two of the principles are being used to apply pressure and allow a line break.CorrectIncorrect
This blue team have disorganised this defence, and so have the opportunity to apply more pressure.
What are the most likely actions the attacking team have done well?CorrectIncorrect
- Quick ruck ball
- Play towards the touchline from each ruck
- Recognise for a defensive weakness
- Realign and attack
Match the kicking option with how it disorganises the defence.
- Stops the defence rushing up. Also, may force their 9 to cover behind the defensive line.
- Forces the defence to have more players in the backfield. Als, might mean that it has their forwards chasing back, creating fatigue.
- Forces the defence to drop their wingers back to cover for the kicks, meaning fewer players in the front line.
- Chip kick
- Long kick
- Cross kick, kick pass
In this picture, the team has stretched the defence.
How does this apply pressure on the defence. There’s more than one reason…CorrectIncorrect