Containing all the coaching advice you need, The Lineout and How to Win It covers:
The Core Skills – Player and unit skills and ways to perfect them.
- Throwing in – grip, stance, throw sequence, accuracy, strength, timing.
- Jumping – stance, jump sequence, speed, movement, jump height.
- Catching – catching action, reaction timing, ball delivery, beating opponents.
- Lifting – stance, lift sequence, front and rear grips, team work, coordination.
- Unit skills – jump-lift sequence, movement, speed, timing.
The Great Lineout Playbook – 48 tactical plays, each clearly explained with easy to follow diagrams taking you through every stage of the move. Including:
- Front, middle, back balls.
- Full and split lineouts.
- 6-man, 5-man, 4-man lineouts.
- Options to bring an extra player into the line.
- Defensive lineouts.
More than just a list, the Move Finder allows you to select a play that suits your team, targets a weakness in the opposition, and exploits the circumstances of the match.
The Lineout and How to Win It is the complete authority on the lineout. It is easy to use and will deliver in training and the match.