Fun Rugby Games For 12 to 15 Year Olds is written by Eamonn Hogan.
After 30 years of teaching and coaching youngsters, Eamonn has put together some of his favourite training games in this new manual. These games:
- Will help you teach basic rugby skills to children aged 12 to 15 years old
- Are ideal for experienced and novice teachers and coaches
- Are easy to set up, understand and play
- Require little or no equipment
- Will keep the children active
- Will educate and promote teamwork
- Are progressive, so you can develop the children’s knowledge
- Offer great variety
- Are outcome focused, with objectives to achieve with your players
- Are energetic – the games are a “sneaky” way of introducing fitness
- Will encourage the players to try out things to find out what works
- Will let the children have fun, to keep them coming back, week-after-week.