This DVD gives a tremendous insight into the strategies and playbook of one of the world’s top sevens coaches, head coach of the United States national rugby sevens team, Mike Friday.
Mike goes into the classroom to talk through the key elements to make an unbreakable sevens defence.
- His defensive framework and playing structure that has stopped the best teams in the world
- His philosophies on successful sevens play
- Numerous unique drills to reinforce defensive skills
- An insight into the team approach needed to successfully defend in sevens
- Strategies for defending from set pieces
- His techniques and plans for defence and attack from restarts
Mike uses chalkboard diagrams and computer generated playbooks to give the most comprehensive sevens defence breakdown available anywhere in the world.
This book is available as:
Ebook: We'll give you a link you can use to download and read your book on any device
Printed book: A spiral bound hard copy, we'll send to you in the post
Ebook + Printed book: The best of both formats at a discounted price
Ebook: Your link to download your copy will be included on the order confirmation webpage and email. If you set up an account, you'll also be able to download it from there
Printed book: If you are in the UK please allow up to 9 days to receive your copy, Europe up to 14 days, Rest of World up to 18 days. In most cases you'll receive your copy earlier, but sometimes our deliveries are subject to Customs and Excise checks, and these may cause a delay
Mike Friday (born 25 April 1972) has been the head coach of the United States national rugby sevens team since summer 2014.
Friday had previously served as head coach for the national rugby sevens teams of England from 2004 to 2006, and Kenya from 2012 to 2013.