You should be spending around a third of your time in training working on defence, it is a huge part of your game. But it can be difficult to know how to give your players all the skills they need to succeed in match situations.
Defensive Rugby Made Simple gives you exercises and advice you can use to work on your players’ decision making, tactics, and technique as well as their tackle skills.
This book will give you:
- Ideas you can use in every session
- Low impact exercises to hone techniques
- Game-like situations to develop skills
- Guidance on coaching safe technique
- Advice on making defence matter to your players.