Mike Friday is one of Rugby’s premier coaches, having led the England sevens’s team to the top of the world rankings and now head coach of the United States national rugby sevens team. In this DVD he gives an exclusive lesson into the strategies, philosophies and playbook that have brought him such success.
In this classroom based film Mike breaks down the key elements needed to win at sevens Rugby.
- His philosophy for unstoppable attacking play
- His team attacking framework and playing structure that has proved so unstoppable on the world stage
- Numerous deadly attacking plays to run from this framework
- Many innovative practice drills and ideas to hone these sevens skills
- Plus a priceless insight into the team approach needed to be an attacking sevens force.
This book is available as:
Ebook: We'll give you a link you can use to download and read your book on any device
Printed book: A spiral bound hard copy, we'll send to you in the post
Ebook + Printed book: The best of both formats at a discounted price
Ebook: Your link to download your copy will be included on the order confirmation webpage and email. If you set up an account, you'll also be able to download it from there
Printed book: If you are in the UK please allow up to 9 days to receive your copy, Europe up to 14 days, Rest of World up to 18 days. In most cases you'll receive your copy earlier, but sometimes our deliveries are subject to Customs and Excise checks, and these may cause a delay
Mike Friday (born 25 April 1972) has been the head coach of the United States national rugby sevens team since summer 2014.
Friday had previously served as head coach for the national rugby sevens teams of England from 2004 to 2006, and Kenya from 2012 to 2013.