Rachel Taylor discusses coaching culture is not what it seems, that coaching women needs a different approach and how to be a more authentic coach. MORE
Make average agility training outstanding
Rich Clarke, a highly qualified S&C coach, university lecturer and evidence-based trainer, talks us through how we can make simple changes to improve our agility training. He explains how we can use constraints, ensure a specific stimulus and where we might start with less athletic players.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Agility needs a specific perceptual stimulus
- Where to start with less athletic players
- How to coach basic techniques with simple constraints
- Having a clear rationale in session design
- Ladders, Box jumps and Hill running: Yes or No?
For more from Rich, go to: