A few seasons ago, I enhanced my own coaching in three ways leading to excellent improvements in my players’ skills. Here’s what’s made a difference. MORE
Let my coaching do the talking
An insight into Wasps Ladies Director of Rugby, Giselle Mather’s coaching journey and her top tips and advice for coaching rugby.
Giselle played for England, winning the 1994 World Cup. She then went onto coach England women’s development teams, before working with London Irish Academy and Teddington mens, with great success.
She is a trailblazer in women’s coaching and the first holder of a Level 4 coaching badge.
She talks about
- What she learned from the journey
- How she is herself and authentic is the way she deals with coaching
- How she persuaded doubting men of her ability to coach
- “If you can it, you can be it”
- “The revolution is on its way!”