Rachel Taylor discusses coaching culture is not what it seems, that coaching women needs a different approach and how to be a more authentic coach. MORE
How to score from anywhere
Jersey Reds attack coach, Ed Robinson, talks about his coaching role in the 2018 Sky Sports Rugby try of the year.
I was delighted to catch up with Ed Robinson, attack coach with the Jersey Reds. His team had just served up a fantastic try in the English second tier competition.
Jump to 1:09 to see the try, but the highlights overall are pretty good too!
I spoke to him to find out some of the background behind the try. And I found myself immersed in a great journey and really challenged to rethink some of my own thoughts.
In this insightful podcast find out:
- Why big life decisions don’t need to be risks
- How players can make 500-1000 touches on the ball every day
- Challenging the players so they become rugby players making rugby decisions
- The surprising background to the 2018 Sky Sports try of the year
- What training might look like to create tries from your own line
- How to analyse in game without the need for video
- Planning for dreams
- What makes better players even better player
- Why I might need to rethink my views on age and coaching the basics