Parents…together we are stronger
Rugby Coach Weekly helps coaches be the best they can be with proven rugby drills, practice plans and advice. Grassroots clubs come to us to provide a fun, safe and stimulating environment for your child and develop their rugby skills and player maturity.
You can help your club support your child by reinforcing club values, engaging in coach-parent meetings and of course through vital subs which help fund ground fees, equipment and training resources.
Through your investment in your child’s love of rugby, we help clubs provide:
- A coaching style and content tailored to each age group, ensuring your child is supported with age-appropriate skills training
- Consistent high coaching standards across all teams, helping players confidently move through year groups, knowing what to expect and what will be expected of them
- A fair assessment of your child’s progress and contribution to the team
- A player development plan tailored to your child’s needs and aspirations
- An inclusive, fair and respectful environment where players are encouraged to support their team members try new skills or positions without fear of failure
- The latest and best training techniques as defined by the top players in the world and put into practice by experienced grassroots coaches
Support your club, support your child and let them know about Rugby Coach Weekly