Don’t just play a game in training, make sense of it for you and your players. London Irish Academy Coach Development Officer, Rhys Davies develops “Fiji touch”. MORE
Easy upgrades to your training session – Virtual Rugby Show preview
Here’s a quick preview of my talk at the The Virtual Rugby Show. I’m speaking at 2pm on Saturday (27th).
Click here to sign up to a very impressive array of speakers and help support the Dallaglio Rugby Works Charity.
I’m going to cover:
- Starting a session with momentum.
- Using quick fixes for quick games.
- Creating smooth transitions between activities.
- Building confidence for less confident players.
- Playing bib touch for better touch-to-tackle outcomes.
And here are four activities and articles to back up what I’m going to talk about.
I will be answering questions throughout the session. I look forward to seeing you there.