Test your planning: Game problem 1
Welcome to the first in our series of “tests.”
We will set you a problem. You set out how you would solve it for your team, submit the solution.
Our coaching team “mark” your answer, which in effect gives you some feedforward. If you want, we can share your solution with the rest of our rugby community.
Follow through the steps on here.
- We set you the problem, with a game performance problem and the activity type to solve.
- We discuss how you might solve the problem with this type of activity.
- You then create a subsection of a session plan based on YOUR team.
- You upload it to this site. It can be any uploadable format. We give you some templates to work with if you want.
- We send you feedback, which are suggestions on what you might do in the future with the plan and questions around what you might consider next.
- We then do an online to chat about some of the ideas we received. You can share yours in this session if you want.
- And that’s it.
The deadline for submission is the 22nd February.
There will be an online review session on 1st March where I talk through the ideas I’ve seen.
The course numbers are limited.
Go the first game problem here.