3 cheers for the coach
If you sit on your club committee and are searching for the best ways to support your coaches, look no further.
Rugby Coach Weekly helps coaches be the best they can be with proven rugby drills, practice plans and advice. Grassroots clubs come to us to provide a fun, safe and stimulating environment for children to develop their rugby skills and player maturity.
We help clubs provide:
- A coaching style and content tailored to each age group, ensuring players are supported with age-appropriate skills training
- Consistent high coaching standards across all teams, helping players confidently move through year groups, knowing what to expect and what will be expected of them
- A fair assessment of players’ progress and contribution to the team
- A player development plan tailored to a child’s needs and aspirations
- An inclusive, fair and respectful environment where players are encouraged to support their team members try new skills or positions without fear of failure
- The latest and best training techniques as defined by the top players in the world and put into practice by experienced grassroots coaches.
A club subscription is a perfect way to provide support and up to date advice for new coaches and volunteers as well as new ideas and tips for your more advanced coaches. Every week your coaches will receive fresh drills and ideas to use with your club and
A club subscription is a cost-effective way to demonstrate support for your coaches. From only £157 or USD$219 a year, all your coaches will get unlimited access to our expert content.
Qualified and experienced grassroots coaching support for the real heroes, your coaches!
Simply put, Rugby Coach Weekly is a practical, value-for-money great investment, which provides a common platform and language for coaches of all levels.
In 2017, Saracens U16 were GTA Champions, Toronto Rugby Union League Champions and Rugby Ontario League Champions. Further, of the 9 athletes who made the provincial invitational tryout, all 9 made the rosters – 3 at U15 and 6 at U16. Rugby Coach Weekly will make a read difference to your team!
– Colin Shaw, Toronto Saracens.